|Start Date||Course Type||Standard Price||Earlybird Price|
06 May 2017
4 Days | Weekend
1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
|Virtual Classroom||USD 669||
Last Date For Early Payment
24 Apr 2017
Project Management Professional (PMP) is certification conferred by Project Management Institute (PMI),USA. PMP designation shows one’s solid foundation of Project Management Knowledge to their current and potential employers.
It’s proven by PMI's salary survey that, in the United States and other countries, PMP certified Project Managers are being offered is more than those without this certification.
Our PMP training will provide you a comprehensive knowledge about project management covering all the modules as per the PMBOK 5th edition. Our training method combines a classroom training with interactive online training.
- Instructor led hands on classroom training
- 1000+ PMP® certification test - style prep questions
- Hardcopy of handbook to delegates during the training
- Post training assistance – tips and tricks for one month
- Copy of the PMBOK® 5th Edition
- 35 PMI PDU required to apply for the PMP certification examination
- Gain real life insights and case Studies on real time projects from our experienced trainers
- Best place to discuss the challenges associated with your organization with our expert trainer.
- PMP exam process assistance and application filling support.
- Student and Tutor led discussion forum
- Additional 30 Days validity to access to PMP® Exam simulation test along with the assessment
- User friendly course material
- Provision to attend the next session without paying training fee
If you’re an experienced project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams, and If you are looking to solidify your skills, stand out to your employers and maximize your potential,then the PMP is the right choice for you.
Some of the indicative profiles that are a target audience for this training are:
- Project Managers/Leaders
- Program Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Delivery Managers
- Project Analysts
- Project Consultants
- Project Stakeholders
- IT Managers
- Technical Managers
- QA Analysts
- Technical Head
- Project Directors
Pre-Requisite Qualification: Here is the pre-requisite qualification and experience to appear for the PMI-PMP examination:
A four-year degree (bachelor's degree or the global equivalent)
A minimum of 4500 hours of project management experience in last three years.
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate's degree, or the global equivalent).
A minimum of 7500 hours of project management experience in last five years.
35 hours of project management education
Required supporting documents
Education Background certificates
Experience verification Forms(s) that can be a proof of the management experience.
Certificate of completion of 35 hours training towards Project Management Education meeting above criteria.
Candidates can satisfy the requirement related to 35 Contact Hours of Education - Professional Development Units (PDUs), by successfully attending a training, course or workshop sessions. 1 Hour of training is equivalent to 1 PDU. For more details, read PMP handbook on the PMI official website: http://www.pmi.org/Certification
Not eligible for the PMP, please check the CAPM course.
Unlimited email support and expert guidance on application filing
PMBoK based e-learning
Unlimited access to session recordings
Exam preparation tips and tricks
Compact & Organized Study Guide
35 PMI contact hours