This policy covers cancellation and refund of any members and postponement or cancellation of any sessions/ classes by skillcentrics.
skilcentrics strives to start batches / sessions/ webinars as per schedule. skillcentrics reserves theright to reschedule, postpone, cancel any batches by notice. The communication on the batch reschedule, postponement would be provided forty eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled launch. Refunds are not applicable for batch postponement/ reschedule.Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training/Instructor-led Online Training
The course registration of skillcentrics cannot be cancelled by the members/ candidates voluntarily. If a candidate who has paid the course fees and is registered with skillcentrics wishes to cancel, no Refund will be provided. However the candidates may request to shift their registration for next batch at any point of time.
skillcentrics, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
skillcentrics makes a formal announcement on the cancellation.
- In case skillcentrics cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- Batch has been postponed on more than  occasions and skillcentrics does not provide any rescheduled dates.
- Refunds can be sought for Batch Cancellations.
- The Refunds are applicable only for amount fees paid.
- Refunds are not applicable for fee paid towards Books, Materials.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Live Training
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% of total paid fee will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing, no refund will be made.
- In case of third party courses (for example, MS® Project and MS® Share point), 50% of total paid fee will be levied as administration fee and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate. The remaining amount will be paid, if the cancellation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
- No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Refund request can be initiated by calling or dropping email to our customer support team. Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 5 working days post intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 days of receiving the refund request.
Company reserves the absolute right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site.