|Date||Course Type||City||Standard Price||Earlybird Price|
14 Apr 2017
3 Days | Weekend
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Last Date For Early Payment
30 Mar 2017
Microsoft Project is a project management software program which is designed to assist a project manager in schedule a plan, allocate resources to tasks, tracking progress, overseeing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Microsoft Project incorporates to bring the required business outcomes. With Ms Project software, one can develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage the budget, and analyze workloads. The Ms Project enables organization to successfully manage the human resources by monitoring their tasks. Importantly, it also helps to make data driven decisions by equipping team members with the information they need to stay informed and make better decisions..
- 2 days instructor led training
- Hands on practical session
- Course Material
- Post training assessment
- On spot participation certificate
- Morning Tea,Lunch and Afternoon Tea
- Free wifi
By the virtue of this course, the attendees will be able to:
- Plan and manage your projects efficiently
- Efficiently prioritize the task, monitor performance
- Deliver a project successfully
- Envisage trends and handle risk in a project
- Understand the need to deploy the resourses and draft future plans
- Rectify resource allocation conflicts
Anyone looking for training in Ms. Project intend to improve their skillsets for their current responsibility and development of personal development, few as below:
- Construction managers who want to improve their planning and tracking skills
- Project Managers who want to augment management skills and enhance their productivity.
- A Tradesperson wanting to upskill into a Supervisor role will also pick up practical management skills;
- Company directors seeking to improve business systems will find more efficiency in productivity.
- Anyone wants to learn the MS Project to apply in their job
Participants will get a course completion certificate after the completion of the course along with the applicable number of PDU certificates.