|Date||Course Type||City||Standard Price||Earlybird Price|
04 May 2017
2 Days | Regular
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Last Date For Early Payment
15 Apr 2017
ITIL Foundation certificate is a worldwide recognized methodology and de facto standard in IT Service Management. The ITIL Foundation certificate is one of the important certifications to thrive in today’s IT market. The Foundation level is the entry level qualification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements.
Our two days ITIL - Foundation training provides the participant with comprehensive set of the ITIL terms, structure and basic concepts along with the core principles of ITIL.
- Two day Instructor led hands on classroom training from experts with ample of experience
- Hardcopy of handbook to delegates during the training
- Post training assistance by our instructor for one months
- Lunch / Tea / Coffee / Snacks
- 25 PMI PDU certificate for PMP certification holders
Upon successful Completion of the ITIL training participants will understand.
- To use ITIL in enhancing the IT Service management within an organization
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models of ITIL
- Technology and architecture
Benefits to the Organization:
- Calculate and clearly determine the value of the services an Organization provide.
- Support and marketing the consumption of Organization’s services.
- Improve constructive relationships with customers by providing effective services to meet their requirements
- Build and maintain positive business relationship with customers and improve customer satisfaction.
- Increase Competence, productivity and capability of IT resources
- Increase operational efficiency of employees
- Reduced downtime
The ITIL training is suitable for those who need a basics of the ITIL framework and its uses to improve the quality of IT service management within an organization.
IT professionals that are working within an organization has accepted and adjusted with ITIL who need to be informed and contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
ITIL Foundation certification is open to and can benefit anyone who has an interest in the subject.
Holders of an ITIL Foundation certification are likely to require further guidance before being able to apply the ITIL practices for IT Service Management to professional projects or situations.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.