|Date||Course Type||City||Standard Price||Earlybird Price|
29 May 2017
3 Days | Weekend
9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Last Date For Early Payment
08 May 2017
Financial Modeling It is the task of building an abstract/model to represent financial statements and investment analysis using MS Excel from a real world financial situation. This helps arrive at optimal business solutions by analyzing various parameters.
This instructor-led course is an intensive training program where trainees learn financial and valuation modeling in Excel using an intuitive, step-by-step approach. Participants will use real case studies to build financial models from scratch the way it is done at financial institutions.
The course is taught using demonstrations combined with practical and interactive case studies. The exercises in each session reinforce the concepts covered in each 0f the units. Emphasis is placed on delegates gaining practical, hands-on experience of the design and construction of financial models in Excel. Comprehensive product notes are provided for future reference. The course begins by concentrating on the advanced use of Excel. These skills will be applied to the construction of financial, valuation and investment models.
• 3-days Instructor led hands on classroom training
• Hardcopy of handbook to delegates during the training
• Post training assistance by our instructor for one months
• 23 PMI PDUs certificate
• Lunch / Tea / Coffee / Snacks
On completion of this 3-day training delegates will be able to:
- Understand the different types of financial models and their application
- Construct models that are robust and scalable
- Model investment appraisal analysis tools
- Model and forecast financial statements for any company
- Model and use of financial ratios
- Financial Controllers and Managers
- Financial, Business and investment Analysts
- Planners-Strategic, business and Financial
- Director- Finance
- Risk Managers
- Corporate Treasury Managers
- Corporate Valuation specialist-M&A, private equity, real estate
- Middle Office Staff
- General Managers
Participants will get a course completion certificate after the completion of the course.