Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement is used to improve the quality of the output of an Organization by analyzing and eliminating the elements of deformity and diminishing changeability in manufacturing and business processes.
The Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects.
A Green Belt is someone with at least three years of work experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
- 3-days Instructor led hands on classroom training
- Hardcopy of handbook to delegates during the training
- Post training assistance by our instructor for one months
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
Customer Focused Project Selection Project Planning and Charters Estimating Project Benefits Introduction to DMAIC Methodology
Basic Statistical Concepts Control Charts as Project Baseline Tool The Define Phase Process Mapping Measuring System Analysis Process Capability and Performance
The Analyze Phase Problem Solving Tools Hypothesis Testing Linear Regression Model Design Of Experiments ANOVA 5S FMECA PDPC Preventing Failures
The Control Plan Strategy Tools For DFSS Mistake proofing Levels of Control Review and Wrap-up
On completion of this 3-day training delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
- Learn to apply DMAIC to any process, project or critical business issue.
- Interface and support the Black Belts and Champions in improving the organization.
- Learn problem solving methods and other analysis techniques without complicated statistics.
Benefits of Six Sigma to the Organization
Here are some benefits of using Six Sigma to improve a business operation.
- Six Sigma helps the Organizations produce products and services better, faster, and cheaper hence increases overall Organizational Productivity.
- It Maximizes product/service quality with close to Zero defect and remove wastage.
- Six Sigma maximizes the Customer satisfaction and increase sales
- Six Sigma empowers the employees and makes the Organization a Data-driven Organization.
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of the following audience:
- Quality system managers
- Operations manager
- Project Manager
- Software Professionals, Software Quality Assurance Team
- Production and materials managers, Quality Assurance Engineers
- HR managers
- Finance and commercial managers
- Management consultants
- Professionals involved with the technical aspects of their projects
- Professional involved in research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
Here are the requirements and exam specifics for a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Candidates must have worked in a full-time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied toward the work experience requirement.
Educational waivers are not granted.
Here are the minimum expectations of a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt.
• Analyzes and solves quality problems.
• Involved in quality improvement projects.
• Participated in a project, but has not led a project.
• Has at least three years of work experience.
• Has ability to demonstrate their knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.