Program Management Professional (PgMP) credential demonstrates the advanced experience and skill of program managers. Globally recognized and demanded, also shows one’s proficiency to manage multiple, related projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals.
Certified PgMP are considered to be a part of the " Elite Management Group" in the world.
The course objective of our PgMP training is to provide the necessary information & knowledge to the candidates about all the 2 evaluation stages of the PgMP® evaluation process which are needed to obtain the PgMP® credential successfully.
• 3/ or 4 days Instructor led hands on classroom training
• Copy of the classroom presentation material, practice exam, case study and assignments.
• Coffee breaks along with the dietary requirements
• Support throughout your Certification Journey
• PgMP Application Filling Support
About PMI®& its certifications About PgMP Certification journey
PgMP tentative schedule About PgMP (Evaluation1 & 2 stage)
Exam review & tips
- What is a Project?
- What is a Program?
- What is Program Management?
- Relationships among Portfolio , Program and Project Management
- Relationship among Program Management, Operations Management, and Organizational Strategy
- Business Value Role of the Program Manager
- Definitions, Program Life Cycle Phases, Activities
- Program Management Performance Domain Interactions
- Program and Project Distinctions: Uncertainty, Change
- Program and Portfolio Distinctions
- Organizational Strategy, Portfolio Management, and
- Program Management Linkage
- Organizational Strategy and Program Alignment: Business Case, Program Plan
- Program Roadmap
- Environmental Assessments: Factors, Analysis
- Benefits Identification
Business Case, Benefits Register
- Benefits Analysis and Planning
Benefits Realization Plan
Benefits Management and the Program Roadmap
- Benefits Delivery: Components, Governance
- Benefits Transition
- Benefits Sustainment
- Program Stakeholder Identification
- Stakeholder Engagement & Planning
Program Governance Boards Program Governance Board Responsibilities Relationship Between Program Governance and Program Management Common Individual Roles Related to Program Governance Programs as Governing Bodies: The Governance of Program Components Other Governance Activities that Support Program Management The Program Management Office Program Management Information Systems, Knowledge Management, Audit Support, Training
- Program Governance Boards
- Program Governance Board Responsibilities
- Relationship Between Program Governance and Program Management
- Common Individual Roles Related to Program Governance
- Programs as Governing Bodies: The Governance of Program Components
- Other Governance Activities that Support Program Management
The Program Management Office
Program Management Information Systems, Knowledge Management, Audit Support, Training
The Program Life Cycle
• Program Definition Phase
• Program Benefits Delivery Phase
• Program Closure Phase
• Mapping of the Program Life Cycle to Program Supporting Processes
- Program Communications Management
- Program Financial Management
- Program Integration Management
- Program Procurement Management
- Program Quality Management
- Program Resource Management
- Program Risk Management
- Program Schedule Management
- Program Scope Management
This course will provide following to the attendees:
- Necessary information & knowledge about all the 2 evaluation stages of the PgMP® evaluation process which are needed to obtain the PgMP Credentials Successfully.
- Enable to take more strategic Roles within Organization, Often, the next career move for program managers is a “Director” or “Executive” eqivilant Positions.
- Elevate your program management standards to globally accepted best practice PgMP® terminology and definitions
- Identify and implement best practice program management
- Initiate a large-scale program to implement organizational
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships
Professionals who are interested to learn modern applied program management and /or wish to prepare for the PgMP certification test. Program and portfolio managers, Senior project managers, senior executives, and PMP® certified professionals.
The course also applies to individuals working in projects of different industries such as construction engineering, IT and telecommunications, Operations, manufacture, Oil and Petrochemical, financial Industry, marketing, water development, chemical, mining & mineral etc.
• Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
• 6,000 hours of project management experience
• 10,500 hours of program management experience
• Four-year degree
• 6,000 hours of project management experience
• 6,000 hours of program management experience
- Member: US$800.00
- Non-member: US$1,000.00
Please refer the PMI-PgMP handbook for further examinationa related details.