Primavera is project management software used by Project Planners, Engineers, and Schedulers etc. Learning this software brings a variety of benefits, including better job opportunities.
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high-performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organize projects up to 100,000 activities, and it provides unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans.
Projects have activities to be completed on time and within budget. Project Managers need to plan and manage at the work part of a project in the most efficient and effective manner. Primavera is one of the most widely used software to execute and monitor the project activities. Knowledge and application of this software could help individuals and organization in the successful completion of projects with the desired results.
- 3 days Instructor led intensive hands on training from expert trainer having 10+ years of experience
- Hardcopy of handbook to delegates during the training
- Post training assistance by our instructor for one months
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
- 21 PMI PDU certificate
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- Explain the framework of latest version of Primavera and preliminary setup like user/login creation, OBS, EPS etc.,
- Identify how to develop schedule, assign and level resources using Primavera
- Update the actual work complete, resource utilization and compare with the baseline to monitor deviation.
- Elucidate how to perform EVA using the tool and measure various project metrics like Cost and Schedule variances, indices and forecast the future with various assumptions.
- Describe risk evaluation and documentation using the tool.
- Describe types of report and step by step procedure to generate the reports and integrating the tool with Financial and HR management systems.
- Project Managers
- Planning Mangers
- Planning Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Construction managers
- General Managers
- Vice Presidents of all disciplines such as civil, mechanical, electrical, production, IT, . . etc
- Project Management consultants.