Practical PMP with Primavera is a unique blend of Primavera with PMP curriculum. Primavera is not just project management software but by practicing PMP concepts on Primavera, professionals can easily absorb and understand PMBOK concepts.
This hands-On Practical session deals with complete review of PMBOK, with focusing not only theoretical concepts but also understanding of Processes through exercises and real-world scenarios.
This Interactive sessions which turns the monotonous training into lively and dynamic activity based training by Keeping everybody conscious and full of energy even after a long day session.
• Instructor led hands on classroom training from experts with 10+ years of experience
• Hardcopy of handbook to delegates during the training
• Post training assistance by our instructor for one months
• Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- Learn the framework of latest version of Primavera and preliminary setup
- Identify how to develop schedule, assign and level resources using Primavera
- How to schedule project
- Update the actual work complete, resource utilization and compare with the baseline to monitor deviation.
- Learn how to conduct earned value analysis
- Learn how to analyze resource/cost usage
The Oracle primavera course is suitable for the below audiences.
• Project Managers
• Planning Mangers
• Planning Engineers
• Site Engineers
• Project Engineers
• Construction managers
• General Managers
• Vice Presidents of all disciplines such as civil, mechanical, electrical, production, IT, etc.
• Project Management consultants.
Participants can apply for the PMP examination using 35 PDU gained by this course.