Microsoft Project is a project management software program which is designed to assist a project manager in schedule a plan, allocate resources to tasks, tracking progress, overseeing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Microsoft Project incorporates to bring the required business outcomes. With Ms Project software, one can develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage the budget, and analyze workloads. The Ms Project enables organization to successfully manage the human resources by monitoring their tasks. Importantly, it also helps to make data driven decisions by equipping team members with the information they need to stay informed and make better decisions..
- 2 days instructor led training
- Hands on practical session
- Course Material
- Post training assessment
- On spot participation certificate
- Lunch / Tea / Coffee / Snacks
- Free wifi
Project Management Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface Add Tasks to a Project Add Resources to a Project Save a Project
Manage Project Time Frames Change Working Time
Manage Project Tasks Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
Manage Project Resources Allocate and Level Work Resources
Print Project Views< Share Projects Export Projects
Link Projects Baseline a Project Work with Custom Fields
Change a Task List Create a Network Diagram Manage the Critical Path Use Lag and Lead Analyze Earned Value
Use View Commands Use Existing Views Create Custom Views Format and Share the Timeline View
Use Existing Reports Create Custom Reports Export Visual Reports
By the virtue of this course, the attendees will be able to:
- Plan and manage your projects efficiently
- Efficiently prioritize the task, monitor performance
- Deliver a project successfully
- Envisage trends and handle risk in a project
- Understand the need to deploy the resourses and draft future plans
- Rectify resource allocation conflicts
Anyone looking for training in Ms. Project intend to improve their skillsets for their current responsibility and development of personal development, few as below:
- Construction managers who want to improve their planning and tracking skills
- Project Managers who want to augment management skills and enhance their productivity.
- A Tradesperson wanting to upskill into a Supervisor role will also pick up practical management skills;
- Company directors seeking to improve business systems will find more efficiency in productivity.
- Anyone wants to learn the MS Project to apply in their job
Participants will get a course completion certificate after the completion of the course along with the applicable number of PDU certificates.