PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured project management method which segregates the management features of project work from the specialist contributions, such as design and construction.
Combine the PRINCE2 foundation and practitioner courses to ensure a well-rounded understanding of project management principles and benefit from a significantly higher rate of success in a class-led experience.
- 5 days hands on training by an experienced trainer
- Course material for students
- Training includes case studies, Real-World Examples including tips and tricks to clear the Examination
- Comprehensive training material covering concepts from all core reference books
- 45 PMI PDUs Certificate for PMI Credential Holders
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Exam
Post completion of this course, participants will learn.
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- How to start, control, and accomplish projects
- How to deal with quality
- How to cope up with risk
- How to deliver projects within constraints like Time, budget and best implications.
- How to become accustomed with PRINCE2 in various types of project environments
Most suitable audiences are:
- Project Leaders
- Project staff- Fresher and Experienced
- Project managers
- Project Engineers
- Team Managers
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Consultants and contractors
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
• PRINCE2 Foundation
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
• IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
• IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
• IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
• IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
• Objective testing
• Eight questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
• 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
• Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
• Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).