Take your first steps to professional project management and designed for professionals with little or no project experience, the CAPM demonstrates one’s understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
By attending this Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) training course; our participants will learn all the essential elements of project management in accordance with PMI® standards and they will be prepared to take and pass the CAPM certification exam.
- Assistance with processing your PMI application.
- An intensive hand on classroom training by experienced trainer
- 23 Contact Hours (Required taking the PMI - CAPM Certification Exam).
- Online CAPM Simulation Exams
- Post training support after training (during your CAPM Preparation).
- Free CAPM Practice Questions and Answers.
- Lunch / Tea / Coffee / Snacks.
- Course Kit including classroom course material, a pen, pencil, notebook, highlighter etc.
The main objective of the course is to best get the participants prepared for the CAPM® Certification examination.
It is also aimed to provide you the best standardized knowledge for application of the learnt terminologies and techniques in your actual projects to maximize the success chances.
It is not merely the understanding of the theoretical concepts, rather their practical application in the real world projects.
Our experienced trainers impart the courses in a very professional and explanatory ways, so that the concepts are understood, making it very easy, not to mug up the contents, rather get the subject understanding.
This course is aimed at non-experienced project team members and junior Project Managers who want to gain an internationally recognized certification in Project Management.
If you have logged hours leading and directing projects, you may want to see if you are ready for the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® credential.
To apply for the CAPM, aspirant needs to have:
• A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent)
• At least 1,500 hours experience
• 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.