The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) develops, maintains and manages the PCI Security Standards, which includes:
- Data Security Standard (DSS)
- Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS)
- PIN Transaction Security (PTS) requirements.
The Council works to educate stakeholders about the PCI Security Standards, operates programs to train and qualify security professionals in assessing and achieving compliance with PCI Security Standards, and promotes awareness of the need for payment data security to the public
- Control costs and gain tangible, real-world insights on best practices
- Understand PCI compliance before you complete a Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) or go through an assessment with a QSA
- Drive PCI DSS compliance across your business
- Earn continuing education credits
- Completion of this course may help satisfy PCI DSS requirement 12.6 for general security awareness education
- Helps in preparation for PCI-QSA, PCI-ISA, PCIP exams.
PCI-DSS stands for Payment Card Industry(PCI) Data security Standards(DSS). This raining provides basic knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This is geared to individuals working for organizations that must meet compliance requirements. It offers companies an opportunity to provide general payment card industry training across multiple functional areas to ensure a universal understanding of how improved security leads to PCI compliance.
This course outlines the challenges surrounding payment card security and explains what the PCI Standards do to mitigate these issues – and will provide you with the tools to build a secure payments environment.
Geared to a broad audience including executives, managers, and staff who are affected by PCI compliance requirements, this course is for anyone interested in learning more about the Payment Card Industry, with a focus on those individuals working for organizations that must be compliant with PCI DSS.
Audit Manager, Business Analyst, Compliance Officer, Credit Analyst, Finance Manager, IS Manager, IT Specialist, Project/Program Manager, Risk Management Analyst, Security Analyst, Senior Developer, Software Engineer, System Administrator, Web Master
The participants will receive the participation certificate after the completion of the session.