Agile methodology is a substitute to conventional project management, usually used in software development. It promote a well organized project management process which support regular inspection and adaptation with best practices and approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goals.
Scrum is one of the principles of Agile, a lightweight process framework for agile development and the most extensively used one. Scrum is commonly used to deal with intricate software and product development, by means of iterative models. Scrum extensively increases productivity and minimize time to profit relative to classic waterfall processes. Scrum processes facilitate organizations to fiddle with smoothly to quickly-changing necessities, and construct a product that meets evolving business goals.
- One day Instructor led hands on classroom training from experts with 10+ years of experience
- Hardcopy of handbook to delegates during the training
- Post training assistance by our instructor for one months
- Lunch / Tea / Coffee / Snacks.
- 8 PMI PDU certificate
An agile Scrum process benefits the organization by helping it to
- Increase the quality of the deliverables
- Cope better with change (and expect the changes)
- Provide better estimates while spending less time creating them
- Be more in control of the project schedule and state
- Participants will be able to apply new strategies to finish all phases of the project within a sprint.
- Participants will be able to apply key Agile Management practices to improve effectiveness of business solution and of Agile teams.
- Participants will understand how Agile methods reduce risk via incremental learning and delivery.
Our one day Agile and Scrum course is suitable for one who needs to understand the importance of Agile on their business, operations and their team. An understanding of project management and/or software development is advantageous, but no technical knowledge is required.
This course is suitable for team leads/ managers considering, evaluating or involved in a move towards Agile Project Management from traditional waterfall model.
This training could become highly beneficial for some of the selected profiles as below:
- Software Architects
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- IT Managers
- Software Testers
Participants will receive the course compltion certificate after the session along with the applcable number of PDU certificate.