|Date||Course Type||City||Standard Price||Earlybird Price|
29 May 2017
1 Days | Regular
9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Last Date For Early Payment
15 Feb 2017
An achievement of a project depends upon creating and adapting the best solution which depends upon a sound and robust Business Case which helps product managers to baseline the requirement.
The investment outcome depends on the adopting best business case strategies and the product managers should be well qualified in business case writing skills.
This one day program will allow participants to learn the values of writing an effective Business Case, within the context of an interactive course driven by a case study.
This one day training is practical based training wherein participants will go through a hands-on interactive course by a progressive business case writing techniques.
- One day Instructor led hands on classroom training
- Hardcopy of handbook to delegates during the training
- Post training assistance – writing and communications tips and tricks by our instructor for one months
- Lunch / Tea / Coffee / Snacks.
- 8 PMI PDU certificate
This program will help to create an implementation plan in a way that appeals the audience which covers all the fundamental necessities of a business case.
- Hands-On Training
- Comprehensive Course Materials
- Determine inputs required for a good Business Case
- Identify and compare costs and benefits of alternative solutions
- Apply risk assessment techniques to forecast and mitigate issues
- Present Business Cases to stakeholders in an efficient and informative way.
- Make out a good Business Case.
Anyone who creates business cases to justify investment in a program, product or purchase, as well as business and technical evaluators who evaluate and report on business cases can attend this course.
- Product Managers
- Business analyst
- Product Marketing Managers
- Product designers
- Product developers
- Product Planners
- Group Product Managers
- Marketing Managers
Participants will receieve the participation certificate after the completion of the course along with the applicable number of PDU certificates.