|Date||Course Type||City||Standard Price||Earlybird Price|
22 Mar 2017
4 Days | Regular
2:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Last Date For Early Payment
15 Feb 2017
The ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) is a certification conferred by PMI for Individuals working in Agile project management environments. Securing this certification shows their level of knowledge and ability in Agile practices. The ACP certification carries a high level of professional standing and credibility and it’s credential recognizes an individual's skills in using Agile tools and techniques to successfully navigate complex projects towards satisfactory outcomes.
Skillcentrics is conducting 3 days PMI-ACP Training, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our objective is to let participants learn the best Agile practices for their work and prepare them for the examination.
- 3 days hands on training by an experienced trainer
- Training includes case studies, Real-World Examples including tips and tricks to clear the Examination
- Comprehensive training material covering concepts from all core reference books
- Access E-Book and Full length mock tests and Flash Cards
- 21 Required Agile Contact Hours or PDUs for current PMPs
- Assistance with PMI-ACP application form
- Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Snacks along with tea/coffee during classroom sessions
Cover various agile methodologies, not just restricting a practitioner to one agile methodology. Enhance a practitioner’s proficiency in project management tools and techniques by enabling them to handle agile project team. Provides an opportunity to the practitioners to learn the different Agile methodologies Allows the participants to participate in various Agile games and exercises to grasp the concept Provides an opportunity to meet and interact with different Agile practitioners
PMI-ACP Certification exam would help greatly to those working in organizations following Agile in their projects. But, it is also not limited to Project Managers, as it is also significant for project teams to apply to increase their professional flexibility.
- Aspirants preparing for the PMI-ACP examination
- Agile Practitioners
- Project Managers
- PMO Practitioners
|General Project Experience|
|Training in Agile Practices|
|Examination||Tests knowledge of agile fundamentals|